WodenSoft delivering various services mainly focused on Software Development, Integration Solutions, Enterprise Solution Architecture and System Monitoring in various industries.
Dedicated Servers & Web Hosting & Domain Name Registration Services:
WodenSoft is miles above the rest as an exceptional web hosting company. We have many years of leading experience with global businesses of all sizes and have built up an affluence of web hosting expertise that put down us a scratch above other web hosting companies in this time. WodenSoft is a company that you can rely on for all of your web hosting. With 24 hour support and a money back guarantee there is no reason not to sign up today!
Working with the following technologies: cPanel, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, WooCommerce, Magento, Zen Cart, phpBB, MyBB, SMF, PHPCoin, Webmail, SendinBlue
Custom Software Development Services:
WodenSoft offers a full range of custom software development services for a wide variety of verticals and business domains.
At WodenSoft, we don’t just create custom software, we build solutions to your business problems.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we will be happy to assist you at any and every stage of the software development life cycle: from conceptualization, business analysis and prototyping to the development and deployment of a complete solution.
Our custom softwares and integration solutions supports the twelve-factor app methodology for building software-as-a-service. This means that our solutions and softwares enable Cloud Technology, Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Development and Agile methodology.
- With Cloud Support, servers’ loads are automatically scaled and scheduled on busy days.
- End-to-end automated testing both at unit and project level are supported by our solutions. You can execute hundreds of test cases with a click. This feature enables test driven development.
- To enable DevOps approach, our services support Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development with related technologies.
- Our solutions use Apache Kafka instead of DBlink in the traditional methods for transferring data between systems. Apache Kafka is publish-subscribe based fault tolerant messaging system. It is fast, scalable and distributed by design.
Working with the following technologies: Java SE 8, Jakarta EE, Apache Kafka, Jenkins, Maven, Swing, EBML, iBatis, POMFactory, jBoss – Ant, WSDL, XSD, XML, XPATH, Shell Script, PL-SQL
Enterprise Solution Architecture:
We are using extended version of TeleManagement (TM Forum)’s Shared Information/Data Model called as CSM (Common-Service-Model), which provides an unified set of terms for business objects used in telecommunications.
With the Shared Information/Data (SID) model, the TM Forum has developed a common language for enterprise operations in the telecommunications industry. The TM Forum added XML Schema Definition (XSD) representations to the original Unified Modeling Language (UML) definitions for the SID model. The SID XSDs are an important advance, providing the basis for developing reusable data models for integrated business applications.
CSM provides key support for building robust integrations that gain the value of the SID as a common data model to promote speed, agility, reuse, and data quality in integration projects for operational and business support systems (OSS/BSS).
5 things you can do with our model which is based on extended version of TM Forum’s Information Framework:
- Reduce integration costs by adopting standards-based information models and using them in applications and interfaces
- Save hundreds of design hours by starting with a mature framework and 1500 entities developed and vetted by subject matter experts
- Speed time to market by using well-understood integration interfaces based on the Information Framework, eliminating the need for data translation between systems
- Avoid wasting precious development time on debates with your team, partners, or vendors by adopting a widely proven, industry accepted, rich and extensible information model
- Mandate conformance to the Information Framework and save time and money during vendor evaluation and procurement
What is the purpose of Common Service Model?
The purpose of Common Service Model (CSM) is to establish, realise, maintain and facilitate the adoption and reuse of integration assets, namely the development of a modular architecture underpinned by strong API integration.
CSM is an API integration reference model.
CSM is realised using service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and methodology.
CSM is informed by foundation architectures and reference models, including:
- Common Information Model (CIM)
- Shared Information/Data Model (SID)
- Business Process Framework (eTOM)
- Common OSS/BSS Reference Architecture (COBRA)
- Business Capability Architecture (BCA)
- Telecom Application Map (TAM)
These reference artefacts describe the business, information and technology architectures in general.
CSM identifies the ‘landscape’ of APIs, or services, used to integrate companies business capabilities, applications and platforms, to support the enterprise’s objectives.
Working with the following technologies: TM Forum’s Information Frameworx, XSD, WSDL
Software integration can sometimes appear a very lingering process, but we acknowledge its importance and are completely prepared for challenges. WodenSoftt ensures seamless integration of the software with your ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ECM (Enterprise Content Management), Billing and other business systems.
WodenSoft can help your company for transformation of your integration services from TIBCO BusinessWorks 5 to BusinessWorks 6. For more information please click here.
Working with the following technologies: Tibco BusinessWorks 5.6, 5.8, 5.13, 6.4, Oracle OSM, Shell Script, Jakarta EE, PL-SQL.
Monitoring & reporting systems statistics using custom Tableau dashboards, PL-SQL and SQL scripts.
Working with the following technologies: Tableau, PL-SQL, SQL.